Jazz Daily SMS Packages
Jazz Latest Daily SMS Packages With Details:
Furthermore, To activate any of these packages, all you need to do is dial the relevant code. In addition to these, Jazz provides a range of other SMS packages that cater to various customer needs and preferences. You can also visit the Jazz Official Website from our blog.
Jazz Weekly SMS Packages
Jazz Latest Weekly SMS Packages With Details:
Moreover, To subscribe to any of these packages, simply dial the respective code or contact Jazz customer support for postpaid packages.
Jazz Monthly SMS Packages
Jazz Latest Monthly SMS Packages With Details:
In Addition, To subscribe to any of these packages, simply dial the respective code. You can also see more packages in the table provided below.
Jazz Others SMS Packages
Jazz Latest Mix SMS Packages With Details:
Additionally, To subscribe to any of these packages, simply dial the respective code.
You Can Also Visit More Latest Packages:
WEEKLY WHATSAPP BUNDLE
- 1500 SMS & 25 MB WA
- Rs.30 (Inclusive of Tax)
Details about these packages:
If you like texting around the clock or if you just text when necessary, Jazz has you covered, and at a reasonable price!
Dial 1011*07# today to choose the bundle that best meets your needs!
Product Specific Detail
- Limited time offer, offer is subject to change anytime
- Overage of Rs.2.25/MB (incl. tax) applies in case incentives are exhausted during the validity
- Internet offers can be subscribed to and consumed in 2G/3G/4G network areas
- To check the remaining MB’s and validity, dial the bundle status code for Rs.0.06.
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB.
- The charging pulse will be 512 KB.
- Multiple Subscriptions of the offer are allowed
Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions duly approved by PTA and agreed to by the customer in CSAF/eCSAF at the time of activation of connection/SIM.
- Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/change/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA’s regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
- Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be subject to all applicable taxes, if any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device.
- Therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package.
- Furthermore, The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- In case of any queries, questions, complaints, or additional requirements, please email us at: [email protected]
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Besides, Using a SIM that is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- Dial 420 to block unsolicited calls/messages (charges applicable).
Some More Terms and Conditions:
- Unsolicited marketing communication can be blocked using the “Do Not Call Register” service by texting “ON” or “SUB” to 3627. It is a free of cost service provided to Jazz customers.
- Moreover, The term “Purchase of Sim” means procuring/acquiring connection to the network of PMCL by a customer for availing telecommunication and other related services from PMCL.
- In addition, SIM always remains the property of PMCL and by issuing SIM to customer, only rights to use are given and no ownership is transferred to the customer in any manner, whatsoever.
- The customer is bound to return the SIM to PMCL in case he stops using service or agreement is terminated or he changes the network through MNP.
- Bill date for all postpaid subscribers will be changed to 2nd of every month in 2021.
- Due to this change, customers will get a separate bill for difference in days for execution month .
- Min/MB charging will be prorated as per package.
- Details of applicable Taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and AJK are given below:
- Further, Advance income tax rate is @15% on each recharge.
- The rate of sales tax in the Federal Territory of Islamabad is 16%
- The rate of sales tax in the rest of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%
- Additionally, GB is exempted from taxes.
- A late payment fee of PKR 50 will be charged on bills remaining unpaid after the due date.