Jazz provides inexpensive call packages with daily, weekly, and metropolitan options. The “Apna Sheher Package” is accessible to clients in all cities. There are affordable daily voice packages and regional voice packages for Sindh and Punjab. Customers can also choose to consolidate SMS and internet services.
To discover the finest jazz call package for your area, examine the following options and their respective codes. You can also check out the Jazz Monthly packages, which are Hybrid plans that include data, SMS, and free minutes. Here, we’ve compiled the finest jazz call package options for 2023. The product inventory was amended in August of 2023.
In addition to the call bundles, Jazz also provides SMS and internet bundles. The call packages offer a variety of options to meet the needs of each consumer, ranging from daily to weekly to citywide. Customers can select the most suitable Package for their requirements and budget.
Jazz Daily Call Packages
Jazz Latest Daily Call Packages With Details:
Some packages also include additional benefits such as unlimited on-net calls or the ability to add F&F numbers for discounted call rates. To subscribe to any of these packages, simply dial the respective code.
Jazz Weekly Call Packages
Jazz Latest Weekly Call Packages With Details:
Furthermore, To subscribe to any of these packages, simply dial the respective code.
Jazz Monthly Call Packages
Jazz Latest Monthly Call Packages With Details:
Moreover, To subscribe to any of these packages, simply dial the respective code. Jazz also offers a variety of other monthly packages to choose from based on customer requirements. You can also visit the Jazz Official Website through our blog.
Jazz Others Call Packages
MONTHLY SOCIAL PLUS
10 GB Data (WhatsApp, Facebook & Tamasha)
- 300 Jazz Mins
- 50 Other Network Mins
- 300 SMS
Rs.275 (Incl. Tax)
Jazz Latest Mix Call Packages With Details:
In Addition, Some packages are tailored to specific regions such as Sindh and Punjab. To subscribe to any of these packages, simply dial the respective code.
You Can Also Visit More Latest Packages:
WEEKLY ALL-NETWORK Package
1000 Jazz Minutes 90 Other Network Minutes 1000 SMS
Rs.260 (tax included).
- The subscription fee for Gwadar & Turbat is 365 rupees (tax included).
- The customer will be subscribed to the Weekly All Network Offer for exactly 7 calendar days, with the offer expiring at midnight on the seventh calendar day (including the subscription day).
- Additionally, This package is non-recursive; consumers must dial *700# again to receive it more than once.
- All minutes will be posted at the time of subscription, and they will be accessible until 23:59 UTC on the seventh calendar day.
- Minutes / SMS / Data will be accessible around the clock (no time limit).
- Data MBs are for 2G, 3G, and 4G A balance of $0.15 is required to make calls via bundle.
- Furthermore, This limited-time offer is subject to alteration at any time.
- Internet service can be subscribed to and utilized in locations with 2G/3G/4G networks
- The bundle minutes / SMS / MBs are usable 24 hours a day (there is no time restriction).
- Multiple registrations are permitted.
- If incentives are depleted during the validity period, a surcharge of Rs.2.25/MB (inclusive of tax) will apply.
- Moreover, Actual internet performance will depend on a number of variables, SIM, device, accessed web pages, number of concurrent users, distance from a 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- If you are not subscribed to any package, you will be charged the base rate of Rs. 5 per megabyte. The pulse will be 512 KB.
- Call Setup Fee is not included with this offer.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are in addition to approve by PTA and agreed to by the customer.
- In Addition, Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/change/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA’s regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
- Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be subject to all applicable taxes.
- If any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application.
- Therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package.
- The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- Besides, Using a SIM that is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- Dial 420 to block unsolicited calls/messages (charges applicable).
- Unsolicited marketing communication can be blocked using “Do Not Call Register” service by texting “ON” or “SUB” to 3627. It is a free-of-cost service provided to Jazz customers.
Some More Terms
The term “Purchase of Sim” means procuring a connection to the network of PMCL by a customer for availing telecommunication.
- SIM always remains the property of PMCL and by issuing SIM to customers.
- Only rights to use are given and no ownership is transferred to the customer in any manner.
- The customer is bound to return the SIM to PMCL in case he stops using the service or agreement is terminated or he changes the network through MNP.
- The Bill date for all postpaid subscribers will be changed to the 2nd of every month in 2021. Due to this change, customers will get a separate bill for the difference in days for the execution month.
- Moreover, Min/MB charging will be prorated as per package.
- Details of applicable Taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and AJK are given below:
- The advance income tax rate is @15% on each recharge.
- Lastly, the Rate of sales tax in the Federal Territory of Islamabad is 16%
- The rate of sales tax in the rest of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%
- GB is exempted from taxes.
- In Addition, A late payment fee of PKR 50 will be charged on bills remaining unpaid after the due date.