Since 4G went live in Pakistan, all of the networks have been changed. Because of this, all 3G internet devices have been replaced with 4G devices, which stand for “fourth generation.” So, we’ve listed all of the Jazz 4G devices’ prices, plans, and how long each plan is good for, along with some other general information.
Jazz now has 4G, which makes it much easier to connect to the internet. There are many types of devices that are split into different groups based on their size, signal range, power use, and user connection power.
Jazz, which has a lot of customers and is Pakistan’s biggest mobile business, believes in good connection. That’s why it works hard to give customers the best services so they can stay in touch with their loved ones. The company offers cheap plans for calls, texts, and the internet. Jazz also has cheap internet deals for Wi-Fi and Mifi 4G devices that let you stay in touch with friends and family and learn about what’s going on in the world.
This piece tells all Jazz users who have internet gadgets about all of their cheap plans. The Jazz super 4G WiFi, the Super 4G wingle, and the Jazz Home WiFi are all internet gadgets.
Jazz Monthly 3G / 4G Device Packages
Jazz Monthly Device Packages are the perfect solution for customers who need reliable high-speed internet on the go or at home. With a range of affordable packages to choose from and no data limits, you can stay connected without worrying about slow speeds or running out.
Jazz offers a variety of monthly 3G / 4G device packages to choose from. Whether you need a small data plan for basic internet usage or a larger plan for streaming and gaming, there’s an option for you.
Jazz Others 3G / 4G Device Packages
Jazz offers a range of other 3G/4G device packages, including daily, weekly, and 3-day plans. These packages are designed to suit different usage patterns and budgets. Jazz Official Website.
You Can Also Visit More Latest Packages:
Details about 4G DEVICES
- 4G Speed Upto 150 Mbps
- Supports Micro SD Card Upto 32 GB
- Battery Capacity 2300mAh
- Plug and Play No Installation
- WPS WIFI
- One Tap Setting Through Mobile App
- Dial *5299# for Home delivery in just Rs. 7,000/-
Some Important FAQS comes in yOur Mind:
Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions duly approved by PTA and agreed to by the customer in CSAF/eCSAF at the time of activation of connection/SIM.
- Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/change/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA’s regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
- Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be subject to all applicable taxes, if any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package.
- The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- In case of any queries, questions, complaints or additional requirements, please email us at : [email protected]
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- Dial 420 to block unsolicited calls/messages (charges applicable).
- Unsolicited marketing communication can be blocked using “Do Not Call Register” service by texting “ON” or “SUB” to 3627. It is a free of cost service provided to Jazz customers.
- The term “Purchase of Sim” means procuring/acquiring connection to the network of PMCL by a customer for availing telecommunication and other related services from PMCL. SIM always remains the property of PMCL and by issuing SIM to customer, only rights to use are given and no ownership is transferred to the customer in any manner, whatsoever. The customer is bound to return the SIM to PMCL in case he stops using service or agreement is terminated or he changes the network through MNP.
- Bill date for all postpaid subscribers will be changed to 2nd of every month in 2021. Due to this change, customers will get a separate bill for difference in days for execution month . Min/MB charging will be prorated as per package.
- Details of applicable Taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and AJK are given below:
- Advance income tax rate is @15% on each recharge.
- Rate of GST in Federal Territory of Islamabad is 19.5%
- Rate of sales tax in rest of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%
- GB is exempted from taxes.
- A late payment fee of Rs.50 or 5% of the outstanding dues (excluding taxes), whichever is higher, will be charged on bills remaining unpaid after the due date
- A fair usage policy of up to 5 calls per day is applicable for talking to helpline agent/representative. Empower yourself with our instant digital self-service channels i.e. USSD, Jazz WhatsApp, or Jazz World App that are available for your convenience.