With its main office in Norway, Telenor Group is one of the biggest global phone companies in the world. It first came out in Pakistan in 2005 and now has 27% of the market, making it the second biggest.
It has had a huge amount of success so far with its study into how technology trends change over time. It has planned and carried out a number of projects, such as Easypaisa, a bank service provider without branches.
Now that there are more than 3 million active 4G users, Telenor has met a new goal. Telenor 4G has kept building its network and services to meet the needs of its customers by always focusing on those needs. This has created a unique mix of low prices and smooth connection.
To make things easier for their customers, Telenor offers call deals that can be used daily, weekly, or monthly. Customers have choices with these different Telenor Call Packages, making it easy for them to meet their needs.
You should get a Telenor call plan for one day if you need to talk for a few hours straight. For the most part, if you don’t choose one of Telenor’s daily plans and call someone on- or off-net, you could lose a lot of your network balance.
Look at all of the daily call deals that are good for one day and choose the best one for your needs.
Telenor Daily Call Packages
Telenor Full-Day Offer:
Telenor Mini Budget Package:
Telenor 100-Minute Mini Budget Package:
Telenor Superload Offer:
Telenor Weekly Call Packages
Telenor Haftawar Sahulat Offer:
Telenor EasyCard Weekly:
Telenor 7-Day Mini Budget Package:
Telenor Weekly All-in-One Offer:
Telenor Monthly Call Packages
Telenor Monthly EasyCard 450:
Telenor Monthly EasyCard 600:
Telenor Monthly All-in-One Offer:
Telenor Monthly EasyCard 800:
Telenor Others Call Packages
These include packages with a duration of 3 days or 15 days, which may be more suitable for some customers based on their needs. These packages also offer on-net and off-net minutes, SMS, and internet data, and can be subscribed to at affordable prices. Telenor Official Website.
You Can Also Visit More Latest Packages:
Processing of Personal Data
Telenor Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. may collect and process the Personal Data/Information of its customers in accordance with the privacy notice and the applicable laws. In case of any conflict between the privacy statement and the law, the latter shall prevail.
Mostly Asked FAQs:
Terms & Conditions:
By accessing Telenor’s World Wide Web (“the Webpages”) pages you agree to the following terms. You must not access our pages if you do not agree to all the following terms.
- To ensure the security of your account and personal information, in case of change of ownership of any of your registered mobile numbers, it is your (the account owner’s) responsibility to delete that number from your Connect account.
- The information on this server is protected by copyright © Telenor 2005. All rights reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Telenor is prohibited except in accordance with the following permission.
- Telenor consents to you storing on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal, non – commercial use only. Individual documents in our World Wide Web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
- “Telenor” and the symbol are trademarks of Telenor Telecommunications. Third parties’ product and service names profiled herein are trademarks and service marks of their respective companies. Nothing contained shall be construed as conferring a license of Telenor’s intellectual property rights on you.
- The information on this Webpage server is provided “as is”.
- Except as required by applicable law
- Except to the extent that this disclaimer (or part) is held to be invalid no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a purpose is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability , completeness or content of the pages.
- The information contained in the Web pages herein may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Telenor reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
- Telenor assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties that Telenor’s World Wide Web pages have a link to as the material has not been verified or authenticated by Telenor.
- Telenor shall not be responsible for any damages suffered as a result of your use of the information in the Web pages and in no event shall Telenor be liable for any indirect punitive or consequential damage howsoever arising from your use of the Webpages or the information contained herein.