StormFiber is a premium Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) Internet, HD TV, and Phone service provider that enables you to experience seamless connectivity & entertainment with the power of its 100% Fiber-Optic Network.
StormFiber Internet Packages
StormFiber is a fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) internet service provider in Pakistan, providing high-speed internet connectivity to its customers. The company offers a variety of internet packages that cater to the diverse needs of its customers.
StormFiber’s internet packages are available in different speed and data limit options, ranging from 10 Mbps to 30 Mbps download speeds with data limits ranging from 10 GB to unlimited. The packages are designed to cater to the different internet usage patterns of customers, whether they are light or heavy users.
You May Also Like: StormFiber Official Website.
The company also offers value-added services such as digital TV, smart home solutions, and phone services, which enhance the customer experience. StormFiber’s internet packages are available on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual billing cycle, with discounts available on longer-term commitments.
One of the unique features of StormFiber’s internet service is its 24/7 customer support and assistance for internet-related issues and queries.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- “STORM” refers to “StormFiber”
- “STORM Office”: Shall include all designated StormFiber offices including the headquarters, regional offices, and customer care centers.
- “User(s)”: Anyone utilizing the services provided by StormFiber.
- “Service”: access to the Internet provided by STORM to the User including any value-added features introduced from time to time by STORM.
- “IDs/Passwords”: such secret code(s), which STORM shall issue to the User from time to time for the purpose of using the service provided by STORM.
- Equipment” means the ONT, modem, router, and/or other equipment provided by STORM for use with the Service.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term “Equipment” shall include any router provided to you by STORM that is either rented by you or otherwise required to be returned to STORM upon termination or cancellation of Service, but shall not include any router that you purchase from STORM or a third party.
Fees, Rates And Charges
- The subscription fees, usage charges and other fees for the Service will be as stated in STORM’s tariff information, which is subject to change from time to time by STORM.
- User shall pay the monthly service fees and other charges in accordance with the Subscription Plan.
- User shall pay the applicable taxes, if any, on the Service.
- STORM may charge nominal fees for service modification such as changes in subscription plans, etc
Billing and Payment
- The billing cycle will be activated from the day when services are activated and acknowledged by the customer.
- Billing Statements will be sent through email registered at the time of subscription along with the intimation to the registered contact number and the same can be accessed at Stormfiber, which the User may access through his account portal. STORM may send Billing Statements to User at his billing address written in his Subscriber Application Form.
- If User disputes the Billing Statement, User shall submit to STORM within 05 days from the Billing Statement date a letter identifying the disputed portions and submitting substantiation for the reason for the dispute.
- Otherwise, the Billing Statement shall be final and conclusive. Any disputed amount resolved in favor of the User shall be adjusted in the next Billing Statement.
- Any disputed amount determined to be payable to STORM shall be paid within 7 days of the resolution of the dispute. Otherwise, said amount shall be considered overdue.
Other Billing Payment:
- The Subscriber shall pay for all fees and charges by the due date indicated in the Billing Statement.
- STORM reserves the right to suspend or terminate the services to the User if he/she has arrears in payment of subscriptions and the account is suspended for a period of 30 days.
- The billing cycle will remain active throughout a calendar month, which means making payments regularly every month into the account in order to keep the User id operational, even if there is no usage for the subsequent month.
- Any payments made to STORM are nonrefundable.
- Any new Federal / Provincial Government taxes/rates/levies or any increase in the same shall have an impact on the prices mentioned in the agreement
- Payments are accepted through cash-prescribed bank branches/collection agents, ATMs, and online portals.
- User(s) will be charged in advance for all services excluding Voice Postpaid.
- In case of suspension of services due to arrears, no adjustment/reversal of payment will be processed.
- In case of non-utilization of services without temporary notice of suspension, no adjustment/reversal of payment will be processed.
- The following details must be entered on deposit slips in BLOCK LETTERS while making payments to avoid any inconvenience or chances of error.
a) Complete Registered Mobile #
b) Complete Customer Name
c) Correct payment amount as reflected in the invoice under the head of Total Amount Due.
Subscription Request, Deployment and Refund
- The User shall apply for the connection through the STORM Website or through its booking helpline.
- The User shall deposit the initial subscription charges to STORM after applying for connection, after which STORM shall, within 14 (fourteen) working days of receipt of payment, deploy the services at the User’s premises or confirm that the services could not be provided in the requisite area/premises through oral or written mode of communication.
- In the case where the User’s area is not under coverage and/or it becomes impossible/unviable for STORM to provide services for any reason whatsoever.
- STORM undertakes to entitle the User to a full refund of the amount paid by the User and the same shall be paid by STORM within 30 (thirty) working days of receipt of the refund request by the User.
Fair Usage Policy
All STORM connections are subjected to Fair Usage Policy (FUP). The objective of FUP is to prevent network abuse to ensure that the experience of entire customer base is not compromised. The policy states that a STORM connection should be used for a single household.
With no further distribution of the services (intended for a commercial purpose) and should not reflect any erroneous upload or download behavior. FUP also instructs the customer to adhere with the policies applied by PTA such as use of illegal VOIP/VC/VPNs. STORM reserves the right to suspend/downgrade any connection that does not comply with the FUP.
Authorized User, Account Use, and Responsibilities
User acknowledges that User is eighteen (18) years of age or older and that User has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. User agrees promptly to notify STORM whenever User’s personal or billing information changes.
- User is responsible for all use of Service and account, and to pay for all activity associated with User’s account. User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules regarding User’s use of the Service.
- The User shall be responsible for the security of the consumer premises equipment and other devices issued by STORM (“Equipment”). All usages of the Equipment and of the Service shall be conclusively presumed made by and/or authorized by the User, who shall be liable for all charges arising from said use.
- At all times, ownership of equipment shall remain with StormFiber. User shall hold it in trust for and in behalf of STORM. The cost of repairing or replacing such equipment shall be borne by the user.
- Repair, Maintenance and Warranty — User shall, as possessor and actual User of the Equipment, shoulder repair or replacement costs arising from any loss or damage to the Equipment, whether due to fire, theft, vandalism, accident, or negligence by the User or any other person aside from STORM. The costs of repair or replacement will be charged to User at the time repair or replacement is sought.
Some More Responsibilities
- Notice of Loss — User shall, immediately upon discovery of any loss or theft of the Equipment, report the same to STORM through STORM’s Customer Service Hotline, or through any STORM Business Center, followed by submission of a Notice of Loss within 24 hours from discovery of the loss. User shall continue to be responsible and liable for any use of the Service for a period of 24 hours after STORM’s receipt of the notice of loss. User shall remain liable for the Monthly Service Fees during the period of temporary disconnection.
- Encumbrances and Transfer of Ownership — User shall not transfer or encumber the Equipment or any right arising from the subscription, without STORM’s prior written consent. STORM reserves the right not to honor any such transfer or encumbrance without its prior consent, and to immediately disconnect the Service.
- User shall not resell or re-distribute the service whether temporary or permanent or for no value, without STORM’s prior written consent.
- Only those customers who are signing up/upgrading to 55 Mbps or 110 Mbps plan will be eligible to purchase a Wi-Fi Access Point (AP) from StormFiber. Wi-Fi extension services will be provided from the ONT to the first Wi-Fi AP back-to-back through the standard cable provided with the AP. Any further Wi-Fi extension will not be a part of the scope of services.
STORM reserves the right to provide account and User information, including email, to third parties as required or permitted by law (such as in response to a subpoena or court order), and to cooperate with regulators and law enforcement authorities in the investigation of any criminal or civil matter.
Such cooperation may include, but is not limited to, monitoring of the STORM network consistent with applicable law. In addition, STORM is required by law to report any facts or circumstances reported to us or that we discover from which it appears there may be a violation of the Pakistan laws.
We reserve the right to report any such information, including the identity of Users, account information, images, and other facts to law enforcement personnel. User is required to abide by all the applicable laws and any misuse of the services by the User, Storm shall not be held responsible.
8 Representation and Warranties
- While every care is taken by STORM in the provision of the Service, STORM shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of the Service or otherwise for any reason whatsoever, or for the contents, accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
- The User shall be solely responsible, and STORM shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations and all the terms not limiting to those prescribed Pakistan Telecommunications Authority for the use of any telecommunications systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with.
- While every care is taken by STORM in the provision of the service, STORM shall not be liable for any misuse of User’s account.
- All equipment issued or purchased from STORM (including STORM ONT, HD Boxes etc.) shall have a warranty period of 6 months.
- This warranty covers free replacement of equipment within this period only for defects in equipment and does not apply where the equipment is defected due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper power and operational conditions, repair or alteration, physically damaged for any reason, faults due to spilling of liquids and food items or where the equipment is used with equipment not approved by STORM in which case the user will be liable to bear the complete replacement cost prevailing at the time of replacement.
- Warranty claim will be subject to inspection of equipment by STORM team and decision of STORM team shall be final and conclusive.
Exclusions and/ or Limitations of Liability
STORM reserves the right to disconnect the Service at any time should any Equipment and/or other User equipment or paraphernalia be found to cause harmful interference to STORM’s network or to cause degradation in the quality of Service. User agrees to hold STORM free and harmless from any liability arising from such disconnection.
STORM is not responsible for loss of data. User shall be responsible for backing up his own data files in a location not provided by STORM.
- The start dates of service will be the dates that the link is activated and acknowledgment has been provided by User(s)
- This Agreement shall remain in force until terminated according to the terms contained herein.
- User may terminate the services at any time by forwarding a request on [email protected] along with reasons for termination.
- User shall be liable to return the equipment to STORM’s office within Seven (07) days after the confirmation of termination.
- Should the User be in breach of any of the terms, STORM may terminate the services immediately without any termination damages and without prejudice to STORM’s rights to damages for such breach.
- STORM reserves the right at any time and without assigning any reasons to terminate this service.
- If the account is suspended for a period of Thirty (30) days without any notice of temporary suspension from the user’s end, then in that case, the account would be terminated altogether.
- Without any prior notification and user shall immediately return the Equipment to STORM’s office within Seven (07) days of confirmation of termination.
The Service and the IDs/Passwords issued to the User shall not be assigned to any other party without the prior written consent of STORM.
Besides this, STORM at its exclusive discretion shall have the rights to amend the terms and conditions herein at any time upon notice (in such form as may be determined by STORM) to the User.
TV services are being provisioned through TVNation (Pvt.) Ltd./Storm Broadband (Pvt.) Ltd./ Faisalabad Cable Network (Pvt.) Ltd./Broadband Nation (Pvt.) Ltd. in respective cities.
You Can also Visit: Nayatel Internet Packages
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by STORM management without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Any notice by either party to the other shall be served by sending the same by fax and registered mail or courier service at the address of the party herein above or at any changed address as notified by the respective party to the other and the notice so given shall be deemed to have been properly served and received by the respective party.
Voice Terms & Conditions
- In addition, User confirms that the use of the Service (including all content transmitted via the voice service) shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
- In case of any misuse of the services the User shall be liable and shall pay all the charges as applicable to the service utilization.
- Furthermore, Charges for the call made in additions to the free minutes in a package or bundle shall be applicable as per actual rate.
- Volume details consumed by the User can be viewed in the My Account Section.
Bundles, Packages, Add-ons
- Additionally, All triple play bundles and packages will be continued unless the User notifies Storm within 15 days to revise the package as per their choice.
- User cannot downgrade or upgrade their bandwidth during the promotion period.
- User cannot downgrade their bandwidth of any promotion or package during the middle of the month. Downgrades are only effective from First (1st) of every month.
- User can upgrade their bandwidth at any time. Prorated invoice for the same will be sent to the user.
- In case a user upgrades from a standard/double play to a triple play package, difference amount of the device will be charged.
- In case of purchase of more than one Digital Set Top Box, monthly charges for every additional subscription will be levied.
- Further, The channel feeds of analog & digital are subject to change at the discretion of concerned authorities.
- All STORM connections are not allowed to be sublet. The connections are to be utilized for single premises only. In case of utilization across multiple premises, action will be devised accordingly.
- The connectivity provision will be assured only till our equipment (ONT).
- Lastly, The scope of services for connectivity and support will not include Voice Over IP (VOIP), International VPN, Public IP Pools, and/or any other service that does not lie under the ambit of consumer-grade services.